Thursday, June 25, 2009

Only the beginning

Hello there all of you that blog or follow bloggers. I am Harrison Wilson and this has been a long time coming, only because i did not know how to set a blog up!!! Thanks and a tip of the hat to my dear friend and fellow blogger...she knows who she is and how well another story.

The daily question is a place where we have exchanges on ideas no matter what position you have or may take. Liberel, conservative, moderate does not matter all are welcome. However (there we go again a Reagan saying) please have something to say!!!! I am so tired of the screed that passes for discourse, the vulgar (Latin for common) parlance that masquerades as intelligence, the positions so outlandish they are laughable. This daily question is a serious place for serious people.

So.... let start the conversation. The news has made a lot of fun of politicians caught in scandals of a sexual nature. My question is: what happens when a nation looses it's shame. I am concerned that the US has no shame any more. In politics, social issues or morality. Please share your comments and I thank you for reading!!!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment